Meet & Eat – Parenting the Love and Logic Way®
Meet & Eat
Parenting the Love and Logic Way®
Tuesdays: January 16-April 3
Come and learn the basics of Love and Logic or refresh your skills if you have already taken the classes! Everyone is welcome! Great time to meet your spouse for a lunch date and “get on the same page” with parenting your kids!
From 12:00–1:00 p.m. on Tuesdays, join us for lunch and to learn the principles of Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® through videos and table discussions. The sessions are in a relaxed style so feel free to come and go as you need to.
- This class focuses on parenting children of all ages.
- FREE childcare will be available in the nursery of Second Reformed Church from 11:40–1:10 p.m. If you are planning to use childcare, please contact Allison Kerndt (628-8932 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve space.
- FREE lunch for adults at the Pella Pizza Ranch.
- No registration required – simply come when you can!
- This class is sponsored by the Marion County Community Foundation.