Meet & Eat – Love and Logic Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!®
Love and Logic Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!®
Tuesdays: September 19th – December 5th
Come and learn the basics of Love and Logic or refresh your skills if you have already taken the classes! Everyone is welcome! Great time to meet your spouse for a lunch date and “get on the same page” with parenting your kids!
From 12:00–1:00 p.m. on Tuesdays, join us for lunch and to learn the principles of Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® through videos and table discussions. The sessions are in a relaxed style so feel free to come and go as you need to.
- This class focuses on parenting children of all ages.
- Free childcare will be available in the nursery of Second Reformed Church from 11:30–1:10 p.m. If you are planning to use childcare, please contact Allison Kerndt (628-8932 or email@example.com) to reserve space.
- FREE lunch at the Pella Pizza Ranch.
- No registration required – simply come when you can!
- This class is sponsored by The Vermeer Charitable Foundation and the Marion County Community Foundation.